If you have an air conditioner, knowing when to call a professional is essential. Many people try to make repairs independently, which can be costly and time-consuming. Here are some common signs that you need to enlist the help of a professional for AC repair in Brandon, FL.
- Strange Noises Coming from Your Unit: A strange noise coming from your AC could indicate a severe problem. If you hear loud banging, clanging, or popping noises from your unit, it’s best to call an expert immediately.
- Unusual Smells: An air conditioner that produces unusual smells might indicate a malfunctioning part inside the unit. This could be caused by an electrical issue, a compressor breakdown, or something else entirely.
- High Utility Bills: If you’ve noticed that your energy bills have been steadily increasing and there aren’t any other obvious reasons, it may be due to a problem with your AC system. A technician can investigate whether this is the case and provide you with a solution.
- Leaking Water: If your AC unit is leaking water, this could be due to various issues, such as a refrigerant leak or a clogged drain line. A technician can identify the source of the problem and repair it accordingly.
- Unresponsive Thermostat: If your thermostat is unresponsive, this could be due to a wiring issue or something else. A repair technician will be able to properly diagnose the cause of the problem and provide you with a solution.
With timely AC maintenance services in Brandon, FL, it is possible to avoid emergency repairs and sudden breakdowns.
If you’re having any of these issues with your ductless mini split near Brandon, FL, it’s best to enlist the help of a professional as soon as possible. For top-notch repair services, contact our expert team at Slapshots Air at (813) 955-7575 and get your AC working again.